Sunday, July 3, 2011

Sparkle!

Happy 4th of July! 

For the zillionith time in weeks, I asked my Higher Self and guides what I should blog about.  What came to me was A few months ago, I hit a major period of stuck-ness.I thought it was writers block.  Apparently, it's just good old fashioned resistence. 

re·sist·ance [ri-zis-tuhns] nounto withstand, strive against, or oppose; to refrain or abstain from, especially with difficulty or reluctance. 

Yup, that's me.  As blogger Christine Reed says in her post "Resisting Your Bliss," "Every time we resist our Bliss, our Faith, our Love, our Yes, we are turning our backs on life, we are producing nothing but pain, we are engaging in a pointless exercise." 

So when my High Guidance says "sparkle," I'm beginning to understand what that means.  It's a daily challenge, stepping into my personal power, but I'm excited to move forward into the uncharted yumminess that is my Divine Life.

~MiChelle Jeneen, Energy Skills Educator
http://www.spiritrefreshed.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment