Sunday, November 27, 2011

Appreciation

"I have not stopped thanking God for you.  I pray for you constantly."  Ephesians 1:16

It's easy to walk in gratitude when life is sunny and peachy.  But how do we stay appreciative when life has truly got us down?  I wish I had an easy answer, but there isn't one.  Holiday stress is once again upon us, and I can see the anxiety coming out in those around me.

I meditate and pray...ALOT.  I have an ongoing conversation with the Holy Trinity, as I have cultivated a deep personal relation with Jesus since I was a small child.  We talk about all kinds of things, and He is a close friend and generous provider.  He always comes through for me, though not always in the time and way that I think He should or will. 

I'm praying for us all to find the Divine in our own personal, private way.  Whatever words, signs, gestures you can find to stay in the race, please let's pull one another along.  Reach your hand out the someone ahead of you, then reach your other hand behind you so that we can continue to grow and heal together.  I'm just an email, phone call or Facebook away...luv you!

MiChelle Jeneen
Spiritual Teacher, Healer and Author

No comments:

Post a Comment