Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! God bless you, and please enjoy your own version of cornucopia for me! Turkey, or vegetarian; with family, friends, neighbors or strangers...we are here to enjoy another holiday season gathering and I'm glad to be part of your radar!

Between the food, the wine, the dessert, the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade and the secret viewings of the online Black Friday Deals in the bedroom...a fantastic day of just chillin' (as my teens say) and soaking up the atmosphere. Of course, my hubby's glad the Cowboys will be on later, and by then I'll just grateful I'm wearing elastic-waist pants! I was touched by a Dallas newspaper article that tells of one player's tattoo's in homage to his loving grandparents. Read the article HERE.

Have a safe and fabulous day. And let's talk later tonight about those incredible (or not) deals for Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment