Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Healing Kids and Teens through Visualization


Do you, or someone you know, have a young child or teen in the house? OMG, the love, stress and drama can be totally too much sometimes, right? I'm not great at teen-talk, but I try. As the mother of a tween and young teen, I appreciate all the positive tools I can get my hands on to help my kids acheive self-mastery.

Meditation and visualization have helped me move through some of the most challenging rough patches in my life, so why not my kids too? Join me, MiChelle Jeneen, host of the Spirit Refreshed show this Wednesday 1/20/10 at 12noon-1pm Pacific time. Call in live with questions to 646-478-5262 or join us in the show chat room.

My guest this week is the esteemed Charlotte Reznick, Phd. She is the author of "The Power of Your Child's Imagination: How to Transform Stress and Anxiety into Joy and Success." I have also used her CD's with my kids, namely Discovering Your Special Place andCreating a Magical Garden and Healing Pond." And on some level, it works!

"Dr. Charlotte Reznick has dedicated her life to helping children, adolescents, parents, and professionals. She is a nationally recognized child and educational Psychologist and Associate Clinical Professor of Psychology at UCLA, earning her Ph.D. in Educational Psychology from the University of Southern California."

Dr. Reznick can be reached via her website, Imagery for Kids, and her products can be purchased on Amazon as well as via her website.

No comments:

Post a Comment