Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Year of the Tiger




Happy Chinese New Year! The next 12 months is the Year of the Tiger. The Tiger in Chinese Astrology denotes explosive power, agility and dare I say, upheaval bordering on turmoil. I'm intending to harness this power as a positive, bold step towards more creative energy in my life "on purpose." Instead of feeling like a helpless flower floating aimlessly in the wind, I'm feeling a surge of boldness and empowerment rising up in me. I even considered having some t-shirts made with a big tiger on the front. That way, if a few toes feel stepped on, I could always blame it on the power of the big-cat. Maybe for now I'll start slowly. Some fresh air, brisk walks and more veggie juice from my juicer. Then, look out....rooowwww!

No comments:

Post a Comment