Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Healing with a Cleansing Fast

Like many people this time of year, I've begun my prayerful fast and cleanse.  The goal is to not only rid my body of toxins and old "junk," but also the mind and spirit.  As I get deeper in, all I can say is....oh boy, there is  a LOT of junk to release.

My body is feeling strong and loved.  It seems to say to me everyday, that it believes me when I say "I am NOW ready to release all that no longer serves my Highest Divine Good."  In his book "Lose Weight, Have More Energy and Be Happier in 10 Days," Peter Glickman says, "...the Master Cleanse, according to its developer, Stanley Burroughs, not only cleanses the colon, but also the liver, kidneys and other organs."  Oh, nuff said.  Man, some stuff you can't unsee...I'll just leave it at that!

Prayer and meditation are an integral part of a fast, in my humble opinion.  As my thoughts become more lucid and focused, my Holy Spirit is able to communicate with me without the background noise getting in the way.  There is no hunger, only periodic random (sometimes weird) cravings.  My sinuses are clear for the first time in months and my belly is not bloated.  My mind can hear its own thoughts and my emotions are calm. 

I can feel my High Guidance getting stronger too.  It's like when you are on a road trip and the radio is fuzzy and making static sounds for several miles.  It is such a joyful moment to finally find a strong, clear signal.  It makes you sit up in your seat and really listen to the music and the words playing on the station you find.  I'm excited to see what will develop over the next few days!

MiChelle Jeneen, Energy Skills Educator
http://www.spiritrefreshed.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment